MSC Divina Cabin# 12281

Joal

Just booked this cabin for the 2016 New Year's sailing. We know this cabins have larger balconies. However, looking at the deck plans, I realized that the cabins on deck 13 have the so called Juliet balconies. These are narrow balconies. My question is, does this mean that the balconies on deck 12 are only partially covered? If anyone has been in any of these cabins on deck 12, please let me know. Thank you.

It appears that you will have very little coverage in that cabin. If you go over to the MSC board here at CC, there are some experts who can tell you just about everything you want to know about all of the cabins. EM

It appears that you will have very little coverage in that cabin. If you go over to the MSC board here at CC, there are some experts who can tell you just about everything you want to know about all of the cabins. EM

Yes, that is what we thought by just looking at the deck plans, Called MSC this AM, and were able to get same cabin but on deck 9. This way we are sure we will have the full covered balcony. Thank you for your response.