Cabin Help

RnBluvher

Hello All, Trying to take advantage of the reduced deposit sale and looking at the Magic for next June. All of my cruises I have had the bed by the balcony and this time am trying to have the sofa by the balcony. Looking at deck 8 and thinking about maybe trying a Lido balcony for the first time. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated guys!!!!

The bed being closer to the balcony is the standard of how they do it with Carnival balcony rooms. Same for the OV rooms as well. Aft wraps or the L-shaped balconies would be something different, although most of those don't even have a sofa.

I really enjoyed the cove balcony on Magic's sister ship. I really enjoyed being so close to the water. Only the coves don't look down and see the lanai (public deck) that's on deck 5, sticking out from the ship. For coves, I always recommend staying forward of the midship elevators, so that you're not below the noisy galley. Below the dining room is best.