Cruisers Who Actually Stayed in CCL Legend Cabin 4114

Tennessee Rose

I have this specific cabin booked, CCL Legend, cabin 4114, which is interior with French doors.

I've been reading various accounts that the position of this specific cabin on deck plan drawings is not accurate---some say it IS right between the 2 life boats; some say not.

I've seen conflicting photos of what are supposed to be this very cabin, but the reports and views look different. Conflicting photos from this cabin on Legend and her sister ships.

So, my question is directed to only those people who have actually stayed in THIS cabin, 4114, on Legend. Do you have any photos out the French doors to "whatever" view is to be seen from this room? Would you be willing to share?

This may not matter to some of you! But it does matter to me and my cabin-mate who booked this based on a photo we saw. Even if it turns out to not be what we expected, we will still be very happy because we'll be on the Legend and sailing!!!!

Thanks for any help, ya'll. :D

I haven't stayed in that cabin, so excuse me from butting in ... but if you google 'cabin 4114 carnival legend' and click images... you can see a great picture of the view from the door. It looks like a good cabin! Enjoy your cruise.

• 4 weeks later...

It was AMAZING!!! We couldn't get into Tracy Arm Fjord, too much ice, so we were able to do Endicott Fjord instead. It has Dawes Glacier at end, bigger than TAF. We took the tour that you have to book via email that pucks you up from ship and takes you up fjord and close to Glacier. Saw lots of calving, so beautiful. Just off to bed now, will send some more info in the morning. Cheers, J

We stayed in that room on the Miracle(which is a sister to the legend) and the room was perfect, we could see out between the life boats

Edited by johnieo

• 2 weeks later...
Just off Legend this morning from Vancouver to Alaska to Seattle. We stayed in 4114 and yes it is exactly between two lifeboats. Great cabin. J

Just what I was needing to hear! Actual experience!

Some of the online photos I found were, I think, not of 4114 but a nearby cabin. I can barely contain myself when thinking of this cruise--I want to be there RIGHT NOW! And I have 1 1/2 years to go, and another cruise booked for this Dec. But Alaska is what is on my mind.

Thank you all for easing my mind about our booked cabin. My co-worker who will be my roomie on this cruise isn't that concerned about the cabin, but I specifically picked this one for a semi-view at a great interior price! BTW, those prices went up the week after I booked and haven't come down. Lucky me! :D