Belize weather question

Dizzneefan

We are sailing on the Dream in two weeks and one of our stops is Belieze. I have that on my weather app and every time I check i, it show thunderstorms and almost 100% chance every day. It's been that way for almost two months since I added it to my locations.

I realize it's a tropical climate but for those of you who have been there this time of year, how did you find the weather?

If it rains? it will be a crazy rain, for five minutes. It may be raining on one side of the street, and sunny on the other side. Just the way it is.

I will be on the Dream on the same cruise as you.

We went to Belize on the Magic out of Galveston last year. We encountered a 5 minute storm on the island then it cleared up. I guess that's why they put a 100% chance of rain every day.

I will be on the Dream on the same cruise as you.

We went to Belize on the Magic out of Galveston last year. We encountered a 5 minute storm on the island then it cleared up. I guess that's why they put a 100% chance of rain every day.

Notice you are from Baton Rouge. We are from Tuscaloosa. If I see a shirt with LSU on it and you see one with an A on it, we may make contact!

We were just there a week and a half ago on Splendor. Early in the morning as we were pulling into port it rained but by the time the tenders came it had stopped and sun was rising. As we were traveling in the cave tubing company van the tour guide said this time of year is their dry season. It didnt rain at all after the early mornings rain that day. But in that climate a thunder storm is possible any day. trust me, you just wont know what the weather will be like down there till your there. We had a blast doing cave tubing. We went through Cave-tubing.com AKA Butts up. and this time of year the tour guide have to say butts up because the river is kind of low and shallow in some spots. your butt will drag on the river bottom in spots.

Seriously, dont worry if does rain. it will actually feel good and refreshing if it does. Temps are in the upper 80's and humidity is also in the 80's. Rain fall in that weather would feel real good.

Notice you are from Baton Rouge. We are from Tuscaloosa. If I see a shirt with LSU on it and you see one with an A on it, we may make contact!

Your gonna see a whole lot of purple and Gold on this cruise, as well as black and gold. I personally don't have any LSU gear, I'm a fan, I just don't wear the colors. You may see us in Louisiana Tech Gear though, this is a HS graduation cruise and our son is heading to La Tech in the fall. Either way, it should be a good time.

Your gonna see a whole lot of purple and Gold on this cruise, as well as black and gold. I personally don't have any LSU gear, I'm a fan, I just don't wear the colors. You may see us in Louisiana Tech Gear though, this is a HS graduation cruise and our son is heading to La Tech in the fall. Either way, it should be a good time.

Yes we are looking forward to it! Congrats to you son on his graduation.