Dive In Movies for May listed yet?

JH posted on his FB page today. Excited for Deadpool!

Here are May’s Dive In Movies shown on the 13 ships that have the big screens on Lido. They are:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Jurassic World

Kung Fu Panda 3

Hotel Transylvania 2

Pitch Perfect 2

Minions

Daddy’s Home

Spectre

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

Creed

The Martian

Ant Man

Avengers: Age of Ultron

The Late Night Movie will be : Deadpool ( uncut, rated R )

For May 5th we will add Nacho Libre and The Mask of Zorro

For Carnival Vista we have added for Rome evening – The Da Vinci Code and Angels and demons. On Athens night we will show My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Get there early for Star Wars.

One night on our cruise last month they did a double feature of Jurassic World and Star Wars, with JW showing first. I got there about 30 minutes before showtime and there weren't many seats left.

With a couple of exceptions this is almost the list we had. I wish we had had Deadpool as the midnight movie. We had Revenant instead. Good movie, but wasn't interested in staying up that late to see it again.

I've read some older posts of popcorn being available, although there was usually a long line for it. I admit, I almost have to have popcorn when watching a movie. Is it still served and is it now more accessible?

I've read some older posts of popcorn being available, although there was usually a long line for it. I admit, I almost have to have popcorn when watching a movie. Is it still served and is it now more accessible?

Problem with getting popcorn is that the popper is about half the size of the type they use at most movie theaters, so it doesn't make as much in each batch. Then you have to factor in the people that grab extra boxes. Some for groups, but in plenty of cases you see people grabbing two or three for themselves.

I gave up waiting the first night and after that would just stop by Cherry on Top for something to munch on during the show.