Getaway Review April 24-May 1 New Itinerary with dailies

Mizzori

Yes, the only Tender was in Belize. Please make sure you reserve your space on the tenders. They have the screens all around the ship and also on your tv so you can do this. If you have no excursion planned with NCL then you want to make sure that you try to get the earliest tender possible.

If you don't reserve a tender you can wait until 930 or so and just walk off right onto a tender, by then all the reservations were completed. Great review BTW. We were on the same cruise.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I was on this sailing too. Used the app. It wasn't the greatest. Sometimes it didn't work at all...but my husband and I both purchased it so we could keep track of our kids. It was good for that. My teenage son could call the app extension and get a hold of us to tell us where he was. My younger 2 were in the splash academy and it was easy if they needed to get in touch with us. There are so many ways they could really improve this app and make it something great. It was disappointing that even the "what's happening now" section wasn't always correct, or didn't always show what was actually happening at that time. A great concept but it needs a lot of improvement.

Great cause I didn't know what I was doing I was trying. [emoji4]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No worries. Thanks for taking the time to take all the photos and post them! We'll be on this cruise in just under 3 weeks, I'm even more excited reading these now!

Thank you so much for all the information! We're sailing in a Haven family suite on the 15th. My daughter is a vegetarian although she'll eat some seafood, mostly lobster and shrimp. Do you know if they serve lobster in Cagneys? We really want to go to the steakhouse, but not if there isn't a nice choice for her as well. I think you mentioned it's available in the Haven restaurant.