NCL Epic embarkation terminal in Barcelona

siuyau

I have booked a 7 day west Mediterranean cruise with NCL May 22-29. Just wondering if anyone can help me and give me some advice to the best /easiest way to get from the airport to the terminal.

The itinerary include- Naples,Rome, Florence /Pisa, Canne /Marseille- what is the best way to see these places. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Visit the Ports of Call forums here, for Europe. Get a copy of Rick Steves' Mediterranean Cruise Ports to see what there is to do in your ports and what you can do in the time you have, and how to do it DIY. Unless this is a last minute booking, you have left it pretty late to be planning tours not through the ship. Also join your ROLL CALL. The ROLL CALL is where you 'meet' other CC members sailing with you. They will be full of plans for independent excursions. To find your ROLL CALL, go back to the main boards page, scroll down to ROLL CALLS, click on your cruise line, then your ship, and look for a thread with the dates for your sailing. EM

Edited by Essiesmom