DOS on the DAWN

pathubia

Hanno was our concierge and Dominic was our butler. They were both terrific. Any requests were taken care of. If not the day we asked, but by the following day! Gummy bears (which we soaked in rum, Rummy Gummies)....M & Ms, we asked for sandwich quarters everyday rather than canapés, not a problem. We were going to LeBistro for our anniversary and Dominic surprised us with a cake in the cabin and decorated the master bedroom with balloons, streamers and a Happy Anniversary banner.

I was able to tour both Garden Villas, once with the concierge and once the GV guests offered to show it to our next door neighbors and we tagged along....Oh La La, I should have done the UPSELL, just kidding, it would have been great with our kids, but way too much room for just 2 people!!

Did they give any indication what they were doing to the GV during drydock? It sounded like quite an overall.

Did they give any indication what they were doing to the GV during drydock? It sounded like quite an overall.

I didn't ask about specifics, I was told "total" new furniture, tables, chairs, rugs, walls painted....Not sure what they were doing outside. Not sure if they are getting new pianos. Doubt it, but you never know!!

I was able to keep it secret from my husband until we got to the priority lounge. Even though it was just the 2 of us, it was great having 2 bathrooms, I was able to get ready in the master bath while he showered in the smaller one.

Nothing like sipping on a glass of wine while watching Jurassic Park while in the Jacuzzi bathtub!!

The laptop in the cabin was a little faster than then desktops in the Internet Café.

The order for our three bottles of alcohol did get processed by pre-concierge. We ordered Baileys, Captain Morgan Rum, and Stoli Razz, they didn't have the Stoli Razz, they had plain Stoli in the suite, which I swapped for Stoli Vanilla.

I told our butler, Dominic (best butler ever) that I didn't care for canapés, so he brought us sandwich quarters every day. I asked for gummy bears and m&ms he brought both the following day.

I mentioned that we were celebrating our anniversary on the last night, he brought us a happy anniversary cake. When we got back to the suite after the shows housekeeping had decorated the master bedroom balloons, streamers and a Happy Anniversary sign.

I was able to keep it secret from my husband until we got to the priority lounge. Even though it was just the 2 of us, it was great having 2 bathrooms, I was able to get ready in the master bath while he showered in the smaller one.

Nothing like sipping on a glass of wine while watching Jurassic Park while in the Jacuzzi bathtub!!

The laptop in the cabin was a little faster than then desktops in the Internet Café.

The order for our three bottles of alcohol did get processed by pre-concierge. We ordered Baileys, Captain Morgan Rum, and Stoli Razz, they didn't have the Stoli Razz, they had plain Stoli in the suite, which I swapped for Stoli Vanilla.

I told our butler, Dominic (best butler ever) that I didn't care for canapés, so he brought us sandwich quarters every day. I asked for gummy bears and m&ms he brought both the following day.

I mentioned that we were celebrating our anniversary on the last night, he brought us a happy anniversary cake. When we got back to the suite after the shows housekeeping had decorated the master bedroom balloons, streamers and a Happy Anniversary sign.

Thanks for the info on the bottles and that they gave you close to what you wanted and didn't force you to stick to the list.

• 4 weeks later...