Ice cream

Just seen a video of what looks like the free ice dream available on the ship. looks great, better than i thought. I was thinking it was a soft swirl ice cream machine.

Is this available at various locations across the ship or just at one. do the flavours change from day to day. Am i right in thinking this is 24hr !

It seems pretty good with the toppings bar and sauces that are available. Will definately have to try these (Great for making your own iced coffee or milkshake) and compare them to the ice creams you can get at Cherry on the top where you have to pay for it.

Any info on flavours available at Cherry on the top?

Edited by debpaytond

Soft serve ice cream is still available 24 hours. The ice cream at the Sweet Spot is likely just there during meal times, lunch and/or dinner. It is one place in the lido buffet. The flavors will vary day to day.

It looks delicious though and I hope it spreads to the other ships soon.

Is it self-serve? I hope there's someone there serving it or that place will quickly become a sticky mess with little fingers (and big hands) in all the toppings containers. I would enjoy trying one, but hope there's some control over how many hands are on the food.

The self-serve ice cream on Lido in the buffet is 24 hours and free. It comes in vanilla and chocolate or a swirl of both. There is also frozen yogurt in either chocolate or strawberry or a swirl.

The new ice cream shop in Cherry On Top will be for regular ice cream and sundaes. This is NOT free. I have not seen the pricing posted anywhere but I am sure someone will come back and let us know.

On the vista will be 3 ice cream options. The 24/7 soft serve stations and the ice cream with different toppings from the sweet stop at buffet are free.

The ice cream from the sweet spot is served, at least in the video I've seen it was.

Only the ice cream from cherry on top is with extra charge.

Edited by Cashya

The self-serve ice cream on Lido in the buffet is 24 hours and free. It comes in vanilla and chocolate or a swirl of both. There is also frozen yogurt in either chocolate or strawberry or a swirl.

The new ice cream shop in Cherry On Top will be for regular ice cream and sundaes. This is NOT free. I have not seen the pricing posted anywhere but I am sure someone will come back and let us know.

John Heald has shown video of the Sweet Spot on the Vista 2 different times now on his F*ceB**k page. It is a different location than Cherry on Top.

On the 2nd video, the flavors were different than the 1st video, so to OP, yes, they do seem to alternate the 3 available flavors.

Is it self-serve? I hope there's someone there serving it or that place will quickly become a sticky mess with little fingers (and big hands) in all the toppings containers. I would enjoy trying one, but hope there's some control over how many hands are on the food.

A crew member will serve it.

We're talking about something else.

Edited by TheTravelista

The ice cream is served daily on the lido deck and the usually offer 4 flavors. They serve it to you and then you can add toppings. It is free. They also have the 24 hour machines and the Cherry on Top where you pay a fee.