Carnival Sunshine Review - April 24-29 2016

*Cassie*

Just noticed all the recent replies. Thanks so much and glad if I could help anyone!

Where exactly is the secret deck?? Going next month and would love to find this for sail away :)

Yep, as tandemcruzr said, deck 6 and 7, walk forward as far as you can and you'll see a door to go out on each side. It's a great spot for sail away! Enjoy your cruise!

• 6 months later...

Checking out all the Sunshine reviews I can find as going on her next month.

Really enjoyed yours. Hope your beautiful family is doing well and planning your next trip-whether a cruise or to see Mickey-love them both.

Checking out all the Sunshine reviews I can find as going on her next month.

Really enjoyed yours. Hope your beautiful family is doing well and planning your next trip-whether a cruise or to see Mickey-love them both.

Thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading. And yes, we just met Mickey and all his friends in February. It was definitely exhausting in a different way, but we sure loved seeing the kids experience it all.

IMG_3414_zpsf01kbxjm.jpg

Now I'm very much looking forward to a more relaxing trip, a girls cruise with my mom and sister in June! It's their first cruise, so I can't wait to get them addicted! :D

Just noticed all the recent replies. Thanks so much and glad if I could help anyone!

Yep, as tandemcruzr said, deck 6 and 7, walk forward as far as you can and you'll see a door to go out on each side. It's a great spot for sail away! Enjoy your cruise!

Do you know what the area in front of the rooms on Deck 11 is or if you can get there? We are booked in an interior spa in January and that would be a good place to be too.

I have been looking at the Sunshine for quite awhile. To date we have been Royal Caribbean loyalists, but the Sunshine looks amazing. I think we may have to change things up and try her. I loved the review.

I recommend giving her a try! I really loved the Sunshine. I'd also like to try RC eventually to see how they compare.

Do you know what the area in front of the rooms on Deck 11 is or if you can get there? We are booked in an interior spa in January and that would be a good place to be too.

Unfortunately, I can't recall. Maybe someone else will chime in to answer your question.