Inquiring minds need to know....

Kate-AHF

Kate-AHF - What I've experienced on Seabourn is that all the waitstaff has asked if I've finished. They are very accomodating. Now, as to which cruise you'll pick -- Italian Isles or Dubronik -- my Mom and I went this past August on both cruises. Both cruises were absolutely fabulous but I think my favorite was the Italian Isles. I fell in love with Taormina and can't wait to go back!! Have fun planning.

Lisa :)

Hi,

I have never had a waiter even attempt to take a plate before I was done with it (That being said, maybe they should have made a grab for the SECOND chocolate creme brulee I always seem to order-right McBoo!) I have been at tables of 8 or 9 where we just were enjoying great food, great conversation and great service and never felt rushed, even as the hours swept enjoyably by. Only bad thing about that was, we spent so much time in the Restaurant, we missed the shows.....

Also, did the Venice to Rome last year and LOVED it. It is my all time favorite itinerary....You will love it. I especially loved "Shopping with the Chef" in Sicily. It was great....

Bon voyage

Cruisr,

If you didn't have that chocolate creme brulee. You know I would.LOL

I will have to call you later in the week haven't spoken to you in a about 6 weeks.

We are waiting for the arrival of our uninvited guest Wilma and Ollie is getting antsy (a.k.a. driving mean crazy).

mcboo

Hey Mcboo,

Yes, been thinking of you and Ollie. And I laughed out loud when I read your typo....and laughed again with your next posting....You and Ollie are both wonderful....Yes, please call me, its been too long.

My Aunt & cousins live in Bonita Springs and are right by the water. They have moved more inland but their cells aren't working so we're not sure where. Hope you come thru this (hopefully Last) hurricane OK.

The Pride is heading into the Atlantic now and heading south to arrive in Charleston, SC Tuesday. Hope its not too rough. Seabourn Miami's office will be closed tomorrow, too.

My thoughts are with all our CC friends and cruise line friends in FL.

Bon voyage

Cruisr,

Hopefully their cell phones will start working. Glad to here that they evacuated. I will call you later in the week when everything is back to normal. They just said eye looks like it is going to hit around 6am tomorrow.

Getting ready to have a late dinner as I am sure I wont be sleeping tonight.

mcboo:) :)

Archived