New Port Canaveral Parking.....

code_d

So we were going to use the port for parking and my wife heard about a veteran's lot. We decided to try since they give 10% of all proceeds to paying off mortgages for vets. Well just parked and I must say so gar so good. They are VERY nice. It is a fenced in open gravel lot and you keep you keys. Is only 10 min ride away from port. They have cameras and live 2 min away. They offered a water and have a bathroom plus covered waiting with 6 chairs. It was only $52 for our 7 day! You just text when off ship on return. I will update on return from my cruise on Magic next week.

Just a note: The driver of the shuttle is only paid by gratuities and has to pay the $5 fee to enter the port every time he drops off and picks up. He is sub-contractor. That is how parking fees are so low. So take care of him. (He even went back when my DW realized she left paperwork in car).

So we were going to use the port for parking and my wife heard about a veteran's lot. We decided to try since they give 10% of all proceeds to paying off mortgages for vets. Well just parked and I must say so gar so good. They are VERY nice. It is a fenced in open gravel lot and you keep you keys. Is only 10 min ride away from port. They have cameras and live 2 min away. They offered a water and have a bathroom plus covered waiting with 6 chairs. It was only $52 for our 7 day! You just text when off ship on return. I will update on return from my cruise on Magic next week.

Thanks! Just a heads up, every time I drive that stretch of road it takes at least 15 minutes to the port. 10 minutes is optimistic IMO!

LotsOfHonor3web.jpg

LotsOfHonor1-web.jpg

in round numbers this place, on US-1, is 5 miles further from the port then is Park N Cruise (which you will pass on your ride to the port) and Park Port Canaveral

This is at least the third try to run a parking facility at this location .....

just sayin' .....