Allure questions

Thank you in advance for answering my questions!

1. Do the photographers still take photos when boarding, on formal nights, etc.. Where do I go to purchase those pictures?

2. How much do each of the specialty restaurants cost?

3. Does anyone have recent copies of the Western Cruise Compasses?

4. Does anyone have copies of the Western Children's Compasses?

5. How will I know if there is a 20% off deal on drink packages?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Chefs Table $99 per pax

Samba Grill $35 per pax

Izumi $ A La Carte $

Giovanni's $30 per pax

Chops Grille $45 per pax

C150 $45 per pax

Vintages $ A La Carte $

Photos. Yes as you embark and all photos can be viewed on terminals and your own photo album on Deck 6 at a place called Focus

Edited by PompeySailor

1. Yes, they can be reviewed/purchased at the photo shop on deck 6. They take pictures every day other than the last. The prices are extremely steep and I would recommend also taking pictures with your own camera.

2. Already answered although I don't think Chefs Table is onboard anymore. I think Coastal Kitchen (for suite guests) may have replaced it. There is also Johnny Rockets for ~$7 cover charge which includes all their food items, pop, and dessert...shakes/malts are extra for approx. $4-5. Samba was $30/person for us and chops was $39/person. We had an awesome waiter at Chops and the food was abundant.

3. I have most of the cruise compasses, but am missing the evening activities for day 4. I'm still on the boat, but I can upload them when I get home.

4. I do not have the children's cruise compasses, sorry! If I knew someone was looking for them I would have grabbed them throughout the week.

5. I would say look at the boards on here and see what others are saying.

Let me know if you have any other questions...I can try to answer them!:)

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have a few more questions. Thought I would post here instead of making another thread as this may also be helpful to others.

I have sailed on the Allure once, but never to St. Thomas. I've read that it docks at Crown Bay, the one time I was in St. Thomas I was on the Freedom. We are in port from 8-5 and an excursion from 1030-2. I wanted to know what was nearby the Crown Bay dock, I've read it has a small shopping area. But we wanted a larger shopping area, Maybe a Harley Dealership and someplace fun to hang out and have a drink for an hour or so. I think we went to Senor Frogs last time (again different Pier). Any suggestions?

What is a good place to meet for sail away after muster to be able to get a drink, to see the best views?

What about St Martin? is there only one pier there? We have plans to go to the Guava Berry store downtown and then to Maho Beach and hopefully hit up Sarafina's? Is there a best order for this?

And Nassau, recently has anyone walked to Junkanoo beach and felt safe? We want a simple day, thought about John Watling's distillery but since we are only there from 7-2, I think that a lot of stuff will be closed? Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks in Advance

Edited by Luetta

Just to clarify the pricing for Izumi. When we were on the Allure, we paid $35 per person for the Izumi hibachi dinner. That included two proteins. It was originally $25 each when we booked on line, but that only included one protein. We ordered the combo and they nicely told us it was an additional $10 charge. It was well worth it. That was the best dinner we had on the ship. Outstanding service and the waiter was very entertaining. It was much better than what we have had at Benihana's.

The sushi seating area is ala carte pricing. You may also order sushi with your hibachi dinner and pay extra for sushi.

Hi!! I need so help. Cruising on the Allure July 2017. Have the excursions for all other the islands. Only problem is excursions for San Juan Puerto Rico. It will be my niece who is 15 and me. I would like to have some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Hi!! I need so help. Cruising on the Allure July 2017. Have the excursions for all other the islands. Only problem is excursions for San Juan Puerto Rico. It will be my niece who is 15 and me. I would like to have some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

You might try taking a look at the San Juan port of call forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131

Thank you in advance for answering my questions!

1. Do the photographers still take photos when boarding, on formal nights, etc.. Where do I go to purchase those pictures?

2. How much do each of the specialty restaurants cost?

3. Does anyone have recent copies of the Western Cruise Compasses?

4. Does anyone have copies of the Western Children's Compasses?

5. How will I know if there is a 20% off deal on drink packages?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

There is a 20% of sale on drink packages right now! Book it online through cruise planner. They do not say how long offer will last but it does say limited time offer. They use to include the gratuities in the drink package price but that recently changed. Premium drink package is 44.00 per person plus 18% grat added per person. It use to be 49.00 pp and it included grats.