Limited Time Offer 20% Beverage Package Special Offer

This is the response I got back from R.C.I - Took them 11 days to reply.

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the Beverage Package pricing. Recently, our beverage package pricing increased and coincided with the 20% promotion, which resulted in pricing that differed from previously advertised pricing and packages that were locked in at the older, lower rate. When a reservation is made through our Cruise Planner, it applies the best value that is available at that time. As beverage package pricing is now managed on a voyage basis, we advise that the pricing is subject to change and that the most up-to-date pricing information is calculated in our Cruise Planner (http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner). We truly apologize for the frustration this has caused you.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you aboard the Oasis of the Seas next week.

Sincerely,

Trisha Jensen

Customer Service Representative

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering how they got $2 to 20%, guess they're doing common core.

I'm wonder what will happen after this limited time sale, and if I should buy now for our October cruise. The last time I waited until I was onboard, they raised the prices by 15-20% because it was spring break. Woops.

I was wondering how they got $2 to 20%, guess they're doing common core.

I'm wonder what will happen after this limited time sale, and if I should buy now for our October cruise. The last time I waited until I was onboard, they raised the prices by 15-20% because it was spring break. Woops.

No way to know for sure, but I'd buy now to get whatever discount you can get.

I just booked the Select Package for the November 27 Navigator of the seas and the price is $33 per day X 7 days=$231. Oddly, there was no charge for gratuities as that line showed $0. The other alcoholic packages added 18% service charge but the select did not. My credit card was charged and it shows under the vacation planner. How can you explain the lack of 18% service charge? Does anybody have any ideas?

I just booked the Select Package for the November 27 Navigator of the seas and the price is $33 per day X 7 days=$231. Oddly, there was no charge for gratuities as that line showed $0. The other alcoholic packages added 18% service charge but the select did not. My credit card was charged and it shows under the vacation planner. How can you explain the lack of 18% service charge? Does anybody have any ideas?

Can't explain it, but it looks like you got a 30% discount. I would not call them about it.