Back to back cruises

hollyjess

Hello English Lady! You were right just received a gentle reminder for my second week cruise.

Oh dear bang goes the free cruise. I don't know what you are planning on doing while the ship is back in Southampton. I usually end up doing some washing/ironing, but also enjoying having the ship nearly to ourselves. It's a lovely feeling.

As you are walking around that morning seeing everyone struggling to get off you can walk around with a little smile on your face.

You will have to visit reception that morning to collect your new cruise card. Your account from the first cruise will be closed as normal, and the money taken from the card you registered with.

With your new card you can then start spending again.

If you have any OBS from the cruises you cannot carry over. You spend on the first cruise or lose it.

We were once in the situation of having large dollop of OBS on B2B. Went down to reception, found out how much we had to spend..it was 3 figures if I remember. Ran round and round the shops. We got it down to 2 figures then gave up..

Thanks English lady for all your tips. I was wondering whether the buffet restaurant is open on changeover day.

Yes it is. You might want to dine before the people start boarding in enmasse. Following the boarding threads I would try and eat before 1-1.30, while all is peace and calm in there.