Flights passport info

anniebea

We have booked on oceana from Venice with p&o . this is my first P&O cruise. . I have completed all the information on the cruise personliser.

We have our flights confirmed and e tickets printed.. I can't find anywhere if I need to enter the passport details on the airline site. As the flights are included in the overall package am in right to assume that the information from the cruise personliser is passed to Thomas Cook.?

I've been with Celebrity before and the flight then were schedule flights so that may be why it was different

Hope that makes sense.

As long as you have completed the info required on the personaliser, this is fine, as they will be charter flights rather than scheduled. As you've printed out your tickets, then you're all set.

Have a great cruise.

As long as you have completed the info required on the personaliser, this is fine, as they will be charter flights rather than scheduled. As you've printed out your tickets, then you're all set.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks its my first P&O cruise so I'm really looking forward to trying a different line. I'm getting quite excited!!!

Thanks its my first P&O cruise so I'm really looking forward to trying a different line. I'm getting quite excited!!!

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time. Getting excited is part of the experience and I can't wait for my next cruise at the end of June. Enjoy and happy cruising.

We have booked on oceana from Venice with p&o . this is my first P&O cruise. . I have completed all the information on the cruise personliser.

We have our flights confirmed and e tickets printed.. I can't find anywhere if I need to enter the passport details on the airline site. As the flights are included in the overall package am in right to assume that the information from the cruise personliser is passed to Thomas Cook.?

I've been with Celebrity before and the flight then were schedule flights so that may be why it was different

Hope that makes sense.

There must be somewhere for the passport info in the guest details, because I got pinged that my wife's passport did not have the full 6 months left when returning from the Caribbean, and that she needed to renew.

There must be somewhere for the passport info in the guest details, because I got pinged that my wife's passport did not have the full 6 months left when returning from the Caribbean, and that she needed to renew.

P&O require you to have 6 month remaining when you arrive back for ex Southampton cruises so putting it into your cruise personaliser will flag it up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app