Can't find the calendar

lindaler

There are so many smart people on here who know where things are. I am hoping that someone will be able to give me a link to the right place.

Last year I saved to my favs this link: http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/Miscellaneous/Holland-America-cruises-Sailing-Schedule.pdf

It shows a schedule for all the HAL ships and where they are anytime during the year. I just can't find one for this and next year. It is very useful if you want to see where your ship is before or after the cruise you have booked in case you might want to extend. We have also used it to find a connecting cruise from San Diego to Vancouver when we were going to Alaska. Does anyone have the link for the new schedule?

Thank you.

I know where there's a chart that is not as extensive as that, but just shows a rough overview. Go HERE and open the Cruise Atlas pdf by double clicking the photo, or click the blue button that says "Email Brochure". The calendar is inside the back cover, page 225.

Another place you can look is cruisetimetables.com. Find your cruise, then click Next at the bottom.

edit: HERE IS a shortcut to page 225.

I don't think the detailed schedule like you had for 2015 is available any more.

Edited by jtl513

I thought it was just me. I've tried several times to find a more recent version of that calendar and came up empty. Too bad really, it's a nice way to get a general snapshot of where all the dam ships are if the ship is as important or more than important than itinerary to you. Or you just want to see the big picture.