Allure Questions

Sailing on allure In January. This is the largest ship we've ever been on. Do we have to do anything special as far as shows go? I've only been on enchantment, majesty & navigator and they don't require reservations.

Any shows/activities you recommend?

Also what restaurants are must do's onboard? We'll have our 3 kids along so they'll be eating with us. Thanks!

I would go to your Cruise Planner on Royal's website and book every show you can. Otherwise, when you want to see the shows, you will have to get into a standby line which can enter the venue about 10 minutes before the show starts, and your choice of seats may be limited.

All of the shows are great! Loved Mama Mia and Ocean Aria. We're booked for Blue Planet tomorrow. Each show occurs multiple times during the cruise, but I recommend doing Ocean Aria very early. If it's too windy or bad weather, it can possibly get cancelled.

Each of the 'main shows' show approx 3 times each over 2 to 3 days... All spread out over seven, then throw in the headliner. So basically, on Allure, Oceania is shown first three days, then Mama Mia, next few, and blue plant next couple. Ice show is towards the end,...then Blue planet towards end too.

You will need to look at your planner, and times of shows. Def book the shows. This way you are guaranteed to get in. If you don't go, no big deal...

I agree with Bob (Clarea) - try to plan and book as much ahead as possible. It saves a lot of mucking around and/or disappointment when you board. You'll love the ship there is so much to see and do.

Chicago was boring for me. Ocean Aria is excellent. The ice skating show is world class.

To honor your entertainment reservations and grab a good seat, get there 20 minutes before the scheduled time.

We booked weeks before for Mamma Mia on our TA last fall. On the night of our booking the crew at the door must have been inexperienced because they were letting everyone in, not checking the sea passes even. We arrived about 30 minutes before the show, reservations loaded on our sea pass and there was not a single seat available! We missed the show entirely.

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk