NCL Getaway tv channels/sports

jaylb31

My wife is a big OKC fan and they will be playing in the western conference finals on TNT during our cruise. Does anyone know if that channel will be in our room or might they have that on in OSheehans?

They won't have TNT as the tv offerings are quite limited, but certain sporting events are picked up by the sports channel provided. If it's not on the "sports" channel, check the "special feed" channel. I have been on the BA & Pearl 5 times in the past year, hitting up against: NCAA tourney, baseball playoffs, NBA championship, NFL playoffs and most of the time, I have found a game on the "Special Feed" channel. There just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which playoff or tourney games they showed - so no guarantee they will be showing the OKC games. But if you turn on the sports channel and it is showing soccer or cricket (which seems to be the case the majority of the time) - try the "special feed" channel.

They showed the NBA Finals on the big screen in the atrium every game while I was onboard Breakaway last year. Hoping for the same on Getaway in a couple of weeks. Go Cavs!

On the Pearl, about two weeks ago, they had the Sports24 channel (I think), which may have been a UK-based channel. It was the same channel in both the cabin as well as several bars. They showed one basketball game a night (I would say 70% of the time on our 16-day cruise), but it was always a random game. Granted, it was first round playoffs, so there were a bunch of games to choose from, but since it's conference finals time, you should have better luck than we did.

Oh, and Go WARRIORS! :-D Have a great time on your cruise...

• 3 weeks later...