Splendida 17/5 Southampton - Hamburg

1fifthavenue

Any info on the Splendida will be appreciated. The last CC review is from 2015. We are booked for B2 -*Fantastica Experience mainly because of the room location. Also we like the free room service especially for port days. We plan on buying the drink package and I am sure it can not differ that much from our experiences on RCI and Carnival.

Enjoy your cruise.

Timm

Hi,

booked to go on Spendida in September and would like to know what entertainment there is on the ship. I have been reading the latest Divinia review and that ship seems to have some really good acts. Wondering what kind of entertainment we will have sailing from UK--Hope its as good as Divina.

Cheers.

Agree with above. There isn't much newly reported about the Splendida on cc.

I have booked my first MSC cruise for September, 1 week round trip Southampton.

I would be curious about initial day. If your cruise is like ours there are people boarding in more than one port during the week. We have only sailed on ships that had all passengers getting on ship at same time...so for example the life boat drill was ship wide.

Have a great cruise. And thanks in advance for any information you think will help is.

Super excited for tomorrow :)

I'll see what I can find out re entertainment etc, it's only a 2 night cruise so may be a little limited on this front.

We don't get to Southampton until 12:40 so I doubt we will be on the ship in time for lunch

• 2 weeks later...

I'll sure post the link when it's published. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy! However.... I have won another cruise on her through a UK agent and am doing the cruise in reverse, with the addition of a stop at Le Havre in September!