Sunshine cabin

Anyone have sunshine cabin 9221 recently? any photos. Asked a while back,was reffered to a website. Just wondering if anyone had photos or opinions about staying so close to Lido deck pool ans big screen. Please no flames.:eek:

I have stayed in that room. The only time you heard any noise was during the deck party and that was only when someone came in that door. Didn't bother us. Have booked same room on Conquest and Triumph. I think it is a perfect place.

Anyone ever stayed in any one of these cabins? Was wondering how the locations were.

My daughters cabin is 8299 and she's a little worried being so far back and under some activities on lido.

I know my cabin 8181 is mid ship near the elevators, any noise in this area?

Any info would be much appreciated. tHANK yOU

Anyone ever stayed in any one of these cabins? Was wondering how the locations were.

My daughters cabin is 8299 and she's a little worried being so far back and under some activities on lido.

I know my cabin 8181 is mid ship near the elevators, any noise in this area?

Any info would be much appreciated, thanks

I have stayed in that room. The only time you heard any noise was during the deck party and that was only when someone came in that door. Didn't bother us. Have booked same room on Conquest and Triumph. I think it is a perfect place.

Thanks for the answer. one more ? ..when entering cabin, is the head of bed left or right? just wondering.

Thanks for the answer. one more ? ..when entering cabin, is the head of bed left or right? just wondering.

The head of the bed will be against the wall on which the bathroom is located, I believe the layout of the rooms alternate

I've stayed in 8181 twice because I liked it the first time. It is pretty quiet there and only some noise from the lido deck during louder party times. I would've booked it aria for my next Sunshine cruise but went for the aft wrap around instead. Can't wait!

• 2 months later...
i've stayed in 8181 twice because i liked it the first time. It is pretty quiet there and only some noise from the lido deck during louder party times. I would've booked it aria for my next sunshine cruise but went for the aft wrap around instead. Can't wait!

do you have any photos of this cabin?

do you have any photos of this cabin?

No I didn't take photos of it. I've cruised many times so I don't do that. Do you have any questions I might be able to answer for you? You had asked about noise. I didn't have much except for the occasional louder people walking/running down the hall late at night. That can happen anywhere so that shouldn't make much difference.

no i didn't take photos of it. I've cruised many times so i don't do that. Do you have any questions i might be able to answer for you? You had asked about noise. I didn't have much except for the occasional louder people walking/running down the hall late at night. That can happen anywhere so that shouldn't make much difference.

thanks, i don't have any other questions at this time, but i'm not leaving until november so anything may come up before then.

Thanks again