Periscope

foxcent

I don't recall ever seeing anything in the Carnival forums about it, but I did read a review in the RC forums that the guy started before he sailed, and put his Periscope info up so people could follow along live...

I don't recall ever seeing anything in the Carnival forums about it, but I did read a review in the RC forums that the guy started before he sailed, and put his Periscope info up so people could follow along live...

Yes so far I have followed two people who has periscoped from RC but no one from a Carnival Ship :( It is soo cool.......

You leaving in 3 days you could be the first lol

I always say I'm going to Periscope from the ship and then I get swept up in the excitement of being on the ship and I forget. LOL

When is your next cruise grumpyjr88????? Never mind I just seen your ticker... You are going on my favorite ship, you have to scope this time from there just a little bit a day PLEASE

Edited by foxcent

I would do it if allowed. I recall coming across a thread a couple of weeks ago on another forum here of someone who wanted to do a Instagram live trip report. The person was going to create the thread and write a background and provide the link. Of course, in typical Cruise Critic style, the moderators claimed it was not allowed because the person was advertising their Instagram page and not Cruise Critic. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to do all the work while I am ***** a cruise only for people here to not know I'm even doing it because some moderator with a John Wayne complex deleted the thread.

Edited by Steve Dore

Okay! I will make an extra effort to remember to do it this time. LOL

PS - just search for grumpyjr88 on Periscope to follow me. :)

OMG. I am about to follow you right now.... I hope you be able to. Thank you, I just see that it is 5/26 I may have missed them I just got back on to CC today . :(

Edited by foxcent

I would do it if allowed. I recall coming across a thread a couple of weeks ago on another forum here of someone who wanted to do a Instagram live trip report. The person was going to create the thread and write a background and provide the link. Of course, in typical Cruise Critic style, the moderators claimed it was not allowed because the person was advertising their Instagram page and not Cruise Critic. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to do all the work while I am ***** a cruise only for people here to not know I'm even doing it because some moderator with a John Wayne complex deleted the thread.

I'm just thinking because he was advertising another social media on this site they were chastising them, not that he could not do it....

absolutely!!

I have never seen a periscope from a Carnival Ship... What is your periscope name?????? Once I log on maybe I will see others who are strictly Carnival all I have been seeing is Royal Caribbean and they do not stray.....

It's a form of live video feed. The user can "scope", or film from anywhere and watchers can interact by making comments. The comments appear on the user's screen.

The video feed use to only be available for 24 hours but I think they are working on making it last longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by daydreamer713

It's a form of live video feed. The user can "scope", or film from anywhere and watchers can interact by making comments. The comments appear on the user's screen.

The video feed use to only be available for 24 hours but I think they are working on making it last longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

A periscope is on a submarine not a cruise ship.

th?&id=OIP.Meeba6c7b22d00637bda69036fa791b11o0&w=307&h=173&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Thank you both for clarifying. I have heard of it, but never knew what it was.

donkey punch is my scope name.. Used in a sentence if you periscope me when i am relaxing on a cruise and i catch you .. You get a donkey punch

you may not know if you are being periscope no one comes right to you and say i am periscoping you donkey kong