Warning on ebay carnival gift cards

HawkIVette

That was kind of my problem (PayPal). They shut off my account the first time I tried to buy them around 8:00 that night. Could not get a hold of them on the phone (34 minutes on hold, finally hanging up) or get it restored online that night.

Called them around 9:00 in the morning and got it restored. Tried to buy them again then, and the same thing happen again. Had to call them back (another 30 minutes on hold) to get PayPal restored again and decide to not try again after the girl with PayPal told me they were fraudulent.

Like I said before, would love the extra 5%, but will stick with Verizon from now on. Never had an issue with them.

Well it ended up being more than 15% off with the 10% bonus eBay bucks. Keep an eye out though. Now that you know without a doubt that these are good, you can try again next time. Don't reset your password, and have them send you a text/automated phone call if they need to verify your info.

I think the Verizon/AARP ones are as much of a headache to deal with due to the availability. Plus I like that these are ecards and you don't have to sign for them if you get $500 worth. Never give up!!! [emoji6]

Great news. I worry too much, but when it locked out my PayPal twice, I was expecting the worse.

Glad it works out for most people (getting the G C's, anyway).

Hopefully it'll work out for you. I did have an issue once trying to get the e cards from eBay/PayPal. Keep getting error messages. Other than that they worked out beautifully. Good luck !