Very disappointed...Norwegian Jewel

Casimira1

OP, what you should have been given when you first complained was ear plugs. Problem solved! Too late now though. Usepart of the $250 to buy a set for your next trip and use the remaing $249 on something fun and be happy you got anything.

Absolutely!!! The gall of some people! 🙄

Very upset and need to get this off my chest. Here's my rant for today. Full credit acknowledged and given to anyone who wrote a somewhat similar sounding post on cc.

We chose to post on cc because of the timing which was perfect time during our bathroom break. Unfortunately, our post was being view as a whining rant. While this was bad and not the fault of cc, the nonchalant attitude of some cc members was THE one that left a lasting impression. Even after several complaints to cc admin, nothing was offered to make us feel understood and appreciated. And what's worse, after several communications later with their mod, they came up with what they call a "goodwill gesture" of free access to cc to be used for future rantings with them and to be used within one year. When I questioned why this was not offered during our initial complaint, their response was "I don't know, I wasn't there. But I hope this won't deter you from posting with us again." At the end, the whining stuff became a secondary issue for us while the corporate's response became the primary issue and left a very negative impact. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised of the mod's attitude when their corporate culture itself falls very short on their customer service and appreciation.

Okay, rant over. I feel better now.

Oh, for Pete's sake! Seriously, what. did. you. expect. from NCL?! Groveling? Profuse apologies for the universally acknowledged truth that (gasp! shock!) babies will cry?

And did you really think everyone here on CC was going to surround you with cuddles and kisses and reassurances that you were the victim of oppression by NCL's aforementioned lack of groveling, butt-kissing, and otherwise lack of reassurances that you are the center of the universe?

Seriously. Maybe consider the wild possibility that you need to adjust your attitude of entitlement.

Oh, for Pete's sake! Seriously, what. did. you. expect. from NCL?! Groveling? Profuse apologies for the universally acknowledged truth that (gasp! shock!) babies will cry?

And did you really think everyone here on CC was going to surround you with cuddles and kisses and reassurances that you were the victim of oppression by NCL's aforementioned lack of groveling, butt-kissing, and otherwise lack of reassurances that you are the center of the universe?

Seriously. Maybe consider the wild possibility that you need to adjust your attitude of entitlement.

Yes Madam. :D:D:D