And Now for Something Completely Different...

Merry Maid

Large, red and spewing fumes?

Sir Martin

Enough of the "Large" oh insolent dead one! In advance of my next cruise (three weeks time, QV to the Western Med since you didn't ask) I have trimmed down to a slim and sylph like 14 stones! :cool:

J

I have two very different mental images of the outfit you describe. One works and the other should not even be considered.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Why isn't there a LIKE button? :D

Now this is what I call a thread! The lack of erudite exchanges such as these is why I visit only rarely. BTW, where may I obtain one of these 'prolixies'? Heaven forfend I should be behind the trend when I board next month.

MM

Now this is what I call a thread! The lack of erudite exchanges such as these is why I visit only rarely. BTW, where may I obtain one of these 'prolixies'? Heaven forfend I should be behind the trend when I board next month.

MM

It is my understanding that MartiStan Enterprises plc (proprietors Sir Martin, and Lord Stanley (deceased)) do a good line in prolixes marketed through their retail outlet - MartiStan Literacy Ltd (Purveyors of Prolixity to Poetic Gentlefolk), Dept 101, Glacier View, Norwich. Also available on-line at funky.prolix.com

:cool:

J