Website - Again

I went on line earlier today to look at/book a specific cruise. I easily found the one I wanted and made my selection. I clicked through to find the price had gone up a little. Despite this, I clicked through again only to find the cruise had sold out. I did the same thing this evening and got exactly the same result. Thomson, if the cruise isn't available then don't include it in your search results.

Pathetic :mad: :mad: :mad:

You can also try cruise only and sort flights yourself with a different airline and/or airport.The website wont offer cruise only but the advisor in my local Thomson Travel Shop said that they can do it for you.

The website wont offer cruise only but the advisor in my local Thomson Travel Shop said that they can do it for you.

Yes they can -and a rep at Thomson Towers has sorted out 2 cruise only bookings for us this year (by me sending them an email at cruisedeals@thomson.co.uk and then them phoning me back to go through the booking procedure). We always have to book 'cruise only' as we live in Spain and have had some great deals over the past 4 years but sadly no cruise only bargains available this year.

It might also be that the flight you are looking at is sold out, not the actual cruise. It can be worth a search using a different departure airport.

Agree; we booked on Tuesday to sail next Sunday and got a basic inside cabin that was not offered on line so obviously flights were the issue and this fits in with AlanCruise's opinion

Edited by campolady

If you live in the UK don't mess about online, just visit your local Travel Agent - they are there to book holidays for you and in the event of problems they, again, are there to sort out the mess. I would always use a TA for a Thomson Holiday.

Nearly always book over the phone with my local TA.

The hotel web site is playing up as well. I've booked apartments in Corfu and now showing as only 1 room left.....nearly all season!! So I did a mock booking for 8 people, and guess what, plenty of rooms!!

It might also be that the flight you are looking at is sold out, not the actual cruise. It can be worth a search using a different departure airport.

The point I'm making is that having selected the airport and the month, the search results shouldn't include a cruise if it's not available.

The point I'm making is that having selected the airport and the month, the search results shouldn't include a cruise if it's not available.

Have you tried/tested it again since ?,could have been a glitch in the system, when something has sold out ive never known it to still appear in search results, when its gone its gone.

What was the cruise/date ?