Using UBER to get to Port Canaveral

Quueen124

:):)Hello. Has anyone had any experiences using UBER going from a Disney Hotel to Port Canaveral? We , DH DD 5 & I, are staying at the Art of Animation and I am concerned about taking Disney Transportation because we will get to the ship so late. I don't want to miss out on tickets for the Princess and Anna & Elsa meet and greets. Thank you for any help or advice!

This thread discusses using Uber from MCO area hotels and may help: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2354774&highlight=uber

I would also look at a one-way car rental (leave as early as you want!); all of the car rental agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach offer free shuttles to the port.

Additionally check with Michael at Executive VIP transport for private car service straight to the port.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
This thread discusses using Uber from MCO area hotels and may help: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2354774&highlight=uber

I would also look at a one-way car rental (leave as early as you want!); all of the car rental agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach offer free shuttles to the port.

Additionally check with Michael at Executive VIP transport for private car service straight to the port.

Good luck!

I agree with JohninDC, Executive vip limo has town cars and limos

going back and forth to and from Disney Resorts and Port Canaveral

every day.

:):)Hello. Has anyone had any experiences using UBER going from a Disney Hotel to Port Canaveral? We , DH DD 5 & I, are staying at the Art of Animation and I am concerned about taking Disney Transportation because we will get to the ship so late. I don't want to miss out on tickets for the Princess and Anna & Elsa meet and greets. Thank you for any help or advice!
. I believe you can sign up for reservations now online. It should be available when doing online check in. Gives you options for excursions and the meet and greets that need tickets

Uber drivers don't know where you are going when they accept the pickup on the app. When they pick you up and find out how far you are going, they may cancel the ride and then you have to start all over. Just make sure you have time to allow for that.