Dinner in Aruba (anniversary celebration)

BeachBlonde217

I've looked through the first few pages of threads and didn't see anything similar.....

My husband and I will be in Aruba on RC come February. As we are docked from 8am - 11pm I am thinking we'll do an excursion in the morning, walk around the pier area for a bit, go get cleaned up for dinner, and then head back out for a nice, celebratory, anniversary dinner and some drinks.

Where would you recommend for dinner? How about drinks after?

Open to taking a cab but also don't want to spend $50 on cab fare to get somewhere and then spend $200 on dinner if it can at all be helped. I am willing to spend $200 on a nice dinner though.

I have looked at the top reviewed places on Trip Advisor but I'd like some personal recommendations.

We had dinner right on the beach this past February (we were staying in Aruba in the Palm Beach area) at Atardi at the Stellaris Marriott in the Palm Beach area. We had dinner on the beach at sunset - it wasn't cheap - $150+ if I am not mistaken but worth it to us.

Use the search function here and you will find information on all of these anniversary appropriate restaurants.

Pincho's

Passions on the Beach at the Amsterdam Manor

Barefoot (also offers dining on the beach)

My wife and I got back from our 1st stay in Aruba on Monday. Many of our dinners we did not venture far from La Cabana Resort. For my wife's birthday we had an excellent dinner at Passions. For the OP it would be a cab drive from downtown but well worth it. They had a couple gentlemen who played violin while we enjoyed our dinner. If you are looking for a romantic night Passions will fit the bill.