Wanting to use our OB credit for shore excursion, concerned about sell-out?

We're planning on doing the Maya Key excursion in Roatan (Liberty of the Seas, June 19th.)

Has anyone ever had issues with an excursion being sold out once onboard?

I didn't realize excursions had to be paid upfront on RCCL. We're wanting to use our OB credit.

Thanks!

Edited by Disneycruisers

We're planning on doing the Maya Key excursion in Roatan (Liberty of the Seas, June 19th.)

Has anyone ever had issues with an excursion being sold out once onboard?

I didn't realize excursions had to be paid upfront on RCCL. We're wanting to use our OB credit.

Thanks!

There is always a risk no matter what history says. On any given cruise the possibility of sell out is real.

Have a back up plan! If you know what you want instead of your first choice it is much more likely if you have a second choice ready that you will still have something to do.

Good luck. Enjoy :)

For less than the price of that excursion, you can get a guide and vehicle all day from Victor Bodden tours for either $40 pp, for less than 4, and $25 pp for more than four. You can visit the beaches at West Bay, tour the island, which is beautiful, or they will take you anywhere and everywhere you want to go. If you want to snorkel, they know where the best places are. There is a booth as you take the exit from the Roatan pier on your left. So if your excursion is sold out, this would be a good alternative. All the guides speak very good to excellent English and this is a reliable company. We have used these guys for several years. You can use your OBC for gratuites, and all other on board charges.

Thank you. Will definitely consider Victor Bodden tours if this excursion is sold out.

I already visited Maya Key's website and this excursion is only available through the cruiselines. I wouldn't have a problem booking it but don't want to add to my credit card right now. (Long story, as we've had issues with RCCL and bookings before.)

I hope to book this once onboard.

Thanks for the info! :)