Aurora cabin query

hamish123

Hi, has anyone been in cabin D103 on Aurora.

It looks like an outside cabin, on the deck plan but as we were allocated a PF grade inside cabin, I am confused.

It seems as though it could be a problem cabin, would appreciate any help with this question.

Many thanks

Hi, I have consulted my trusty brochure [emoji4] D103 is on the end of a row of outside cabins but is an inside cabin. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply.

Apparently D102 on the opposite side is prone to a lot of noise from the anchor chain housing, just hope ours is not the same.!!

Thanks for the reply.

Apparently D102 on the opposite side is prone to a lot of noise from the anchor chain housing, just hope ours is not the same.!!

I always pack ear plugs, the yellow ear-fit ones they sell in Boots are fab, but I think you can also get them free at reception. I always thought the anchor was at the back [emoji102] Don't worry too much as I think inside cabins are generally less noisy and hopefully as you're right at the front there won't be too many people passing. Have a great trip [emoji106]🏼

You only need to worry about the anchor chain noise at tender ports anyway, As for the noise at the stern - it depends when you heard it, manoeuvring pods, winching up mooring lines?

You only need to worry about the anchor chain noise at tender ports anyway, As for the noise at the stern - it depends when you heard it, manoeuvring pods, winching up mooring lines?

In the aft cabin on Arcadia, from memory in the early hours, but it's a while ago.