I know you've all been waiting for it....so here it is...."THE LEAN"

Y'all know I couldn't go to a Wine Tasting and not do "The Lean"

We sampled 12 different wines...we were all feeling a little tipsy

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20797_zpsg4nvzabn.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20798_zpsb96wkzva.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20799_zpswmc88qas.jpg

13245422_10154108991836031_6841503712426898787_n_zpsff36pnnx.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20806_zpsmzyetpvd.jpg

Beep Beep....these little trucks were everywhere. Just big enough for one person

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20808_zpsbmomxoiq.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20809_zpsctfovelg.jpg

WOW what a fabulous day we had in Tuscany/Pisa/Livorno. It was definitely a day to remember. Our excursion was 65 euros per person plus another 20 euros for the Wine Tasting. We only had 8 people in our group and the excursion lasted about 8 hours.

LOL..Huge!! so awesome always the ships, cruising, your reviews, the people from all different backgrounds and cruise choices enjoying gratefully all cruise reviews....there are many real sweeties here,,,,and you are one of them..i am so behind here...but like great books..reviews are such a gift and always here...big hugs and thanks a million...catching up..sis, auntie, or friend Sarah.

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20756_zpsxbrvxmin.jpg

Anyone want a Frankfurter on their Pizza

When I was a kid, Saturday night was pizza night. My mother used a Chef Boyardee pizza kit in a box. Came with the sauce, crust mix and cheese (dried grated parm, yuck). She added hot dogs to it for the "meat". I think I was in high school the first time I had pepperoni. LOL

Lisa

Glad to see you back. I am glad you were able to get back home to celebrate the 4th of July. Thanks for continuing your review. I would not have done the torture museum either, but I may have hit the liquor store that was next door. hahaha. Counting down the days until I board the Vista in January and your review is helping build the excitement. Thanks again.........

When I was a kid' date=' Saturday night was pizza night. My mother used a Chef Boyardee pizza kit in a box. Came with the sauce, crust mix and cheese (dried grated parm, yuck). She added hot dogs to it for the "meat". I think I was in high school the first time I had pepperoni. LOL

Lisa[/quote']

We did the same thing when I was a kid. I still will, about once a year, get a chef Boyardee Kit. *IF* you add your own toppings (esp. cheese), it can actually be fairly good pizza.

It's about time we do it again. Thanks for the reminder.

Brianna, been reading your reviews for couple years now and love all of them! Please forgive me if I read this wrong, but I gather that you lost your dad? I loved seeing all your cruise reviews with your Dad!:(

So sorry if I understood this correctly. I lost my dad last year and it's been tough. My husband and I cruise 2-3 times a year and love reading your reviews. I wish there was some way I could send you my email or something....my prayers go out to you and your mom because it's hard but you will make it and he would want you to continue to do the things that you enjoyed doing together!!! :):)

LOL..Huge!! so awesome always the ships, cruising, your reviews, the people from all different backgrounds and cruise choices enjoying gratefully all cruise reviews....there are many real sweeties here,,,,and you are one of them..i am so behind here...but like great books..reviews are such a gift and always here...big hugs and thanks a million...catching up..sis, auntie, or friend Sarah.

Awwww thank you Sarah. You are such a sweet person

When I was a kid' date=' Saturday night was pizza night. My mother used a Chef Boyardee pizza kit in a box. Came with the sauce, crust mix and cheese (dried grated parm, yuck). She added hot dogs to it for the "meat". I think I was in high school the first time I had pepperoni. LOL

Lisa[/quote']

OMG...I love Chef Boyardee pizza. My mom makes the best. When I went home last weekend she made me a Chef Boyardee pizza. It was so yummy but I think I will stick to sausage and pepperoni on my pizza

Glad to see you back. I am glad you were able to get back home to celebrate the 4th of July. Thanks for continuing your review. I would not have done the torture museum either, but I may have hit the liquor store that was next door. hahaha. Counting down the days until I board the Vista in January and your review is helping build the excitement. Thanks again.........

Oh yeah don't worry we definitely stopped in that liquor store. Laura and I both two bottles of Moscato. They were only 10 euros a bottle.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise on the Vista

I really enjoyed that last group of photos, Brianna. I actually laughed out loud at the first of the chicken pictures at your wine tasting! :) You must have chicken radar. :D:p:) What a great day you had.

Heather

Hahaha yes I think I do have chicken radar. When Laura kicked me under the table she whispered to me "you'll never believe who is joining us for wine." I started laughing during the wine tasting. A friend of mine just bought me a shirt with a chicken on it on a cruise ship. I can't wait to wear it on my next cruise in September on the Elation

We did the same thing when I was a kid. I still will, about once a year, get a chef Boyardee Kit. *IF* you add your own toppings (esp. cheese), it can actually be fairly good pizza.

It's about time we do it again. Thanks for the reminder.

Can I come over for pizza when you make it....hehe

Brianna, been reading your reviews for couple years now and love all of them! Please forgive me if I read this wrong, but I gather that you lost your dad? I loved seeing all your cruise reviews with your Dad!:(

So sorry if I understood this correctly. I lost my dad last year and it's been tough. My husband and I cruise 2-3 times a year and love reading your reviews. I wish there was some way I could send you my email or something....my prayers go out to you and your mom because it's hard but you will make it and he would want you to continue to do the things that you enjoyed doing together!!! :):)

Yes you are correct. My dad passed away on October 7, 2015. Losing him was completely devastating. I think about him everyday.A little piece of me died when I lost my dad. Cruising just isn't the same without him but I know he would want me to enjoy the things that bring me joy in life....and cruising is one of those things.

We always had so much fun together when we cruised...my dad will always be my best friend. He is just my angel now.

I cruise with friends now and it's not the same but I still have fun onboard.

So sorry that you lost your dad. My prayers are with you as well.

Here is my email butzy80@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you

13239102_10154108992091031_6677540788762665794_n_zpsp4osfzgu.jpg

Ok so once we got back on the ship we stopped in the Atrium for a drink. In this photo John Heald was doing one of his "LIVE" broadcasts up on deck 5 so Laura and I hollered up to him. He heard me and called me "Brittany." I said "That's not my name..."

He said "Oh bugger you're the Chicken Lady"

He asked if we had a nice day in Livorno.

Before I could take another drink I had friends back home messaging me that they saw Laura and I on a "LIVE" broadcast

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20813_zps8tdfjpbq.jpg

After a couple drinks in the Atrium we headed back to our cabin to drop off the wine and things we bought in Livorno

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20814_zpsps3nyx4l.jpg

These were waiting for us in the cabin. This was our Platinum gift...packing cubes. I used these for the first time on this cruise and they were fabulous. I will never travel without these again on an extended vacation. It makes packing and unpacking a breeze

After watching sail-away it was starting to get chilly we decided to head in to dinner. We went to Cucina again for dinner...we were in Italy so of course we had to eat Italian food ;)

After dinner we went to a couple places onboard that we previously hadn't seen yet....the Library and the Piano Bar

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20821_zpsvqvgpncf.jpg

Checkers anyone??

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20822_zpsgckjgvvb.jpg

Does anyone take a book onboard while you cruise? How does that work if you don't finish it?

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20823_zpswhzxhncw.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20824_zpsaycxjzud.jpg

The wine selections at the Wine Bar in the Library

Now normally when I cruise I usually don't check out the Piano Bar. I know a lot of people enjoy it but it's just not for me. But Laura and I decided to check it out because a couple of the ladies from our excursion asked us to come by

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20825_zpsj5t5fsn7.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20826_zpslzpqkbgp.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20827_zpsbuj5jzdr.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20828_zpsk2nemk0p.jpg

We were a little early for the Piano Bar so I headed down to the Fun shops to get a few gifts for friends and family back home

The Fun Shops onboard the Carnival Vista were AWFUL. Now I say this after every cruise....Carnival are you listening?? The selection of Carnival themed merchandise needs to improve. I was thinking the with Vista being a brand new ship that there would have been inaugural cruise t-shirts and other items but there was nothing. I always buy the ship model and the Vista didn't even have those for our cruise.

On the Vista I bought a sweatshirt because there were no t-shirts bigger than an XL. Haven't been able to wear my sweatshirt yet because it's like a bazillion degrees in Orlando :eek:

I know I enjoy wearing Carnival shirts. And I know I am not alone. C'mon Carnival give the people what we want.

Ok rant over....haha