Wrigley80's Carnival Vista Inaugural Cruise 5/1/16 photo review

wrigley80

Hello my friends. So it's about that time again for another photo review from me. We cruised on the Carnival Vista on the inaugural cruise on the May 1, 2016 sailing. I cruised on the Vista with my best friend Laura. It still feels weird cruising without my dad...I know he would've loved the Vista. There were a few times onboard when I could feel his presence....a little more on that later. We had booked this cruise back in early October. I can promise you that for anyone who has read any of my photo reviews in the past that I am quite thorough. This review will be no different. I took almost 2,000 photos on this trip between my two cameras and my phone. So please be patient with me...this review may take me some time to finish but I can assure you that I will complete it.

Feel free to ask any and all questions along the way....now sit back and enjoy my journey on the Carnival Vista inaugural cruise through the Mediterranean.

Thank you for sharing your cruise with us. I leave for the Vista in 3 1/2 weeks so can't wait to see your pictures and here about your cruise. Love the pictures on John Heald's FB page. I'm sure your dad was enjoying the Vista with you.

Pat

So excited you are starting a review! I have read a few of your others, and you do such a great job!! But I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. You guys always had such a great time, and I'm sure he was with you on the Vista! looking forward to all the pictures as I think we are going to book her for 2017.

Yeah Brianna's back with something to occupy my time til I can start planning my dec vista cruise with my homegirl Gapearl !!!!! We gonna have to step up our game and see if we can beat bris review lol...seriously thou glad to have you back.

Yay! I saw the pic of you on John's FB page and was hoping that you would do a review when you got back. I appreciate the effort you put into your reviews, they are fantastic and a great source of knowledge to other cruisers! I love reading them, especially when they are of a ship I will be sailing on!