Can Canadians order gift cards online?

rok233

Does anyone know if you can order gift cards online with a Canadian address? It show Canadian provinces but I can't get it to work! Please tell me the secret to ordering them if you know.

Oh man have I been trying. I keep trying to get the discounted gift cards ($250 for $200) on EBay gifts for example and no luck. Won't accept my paypal because of the Canadian address.

Oh man have I been trying. I keep trying to get the discounted gift cards ($250 for $200) on EBay gifts for example and no luck. Won't accept my paypal because of the Canadian address.

I've been trying to 2 hours on the Carnival gift card site and nothing works! When I called they said they accept Canadian credit cards and address but they have no clue how to do it.

So frustrating!

Could you use a US shipping address to have them sent too, if they are actual cards....or just use the US address as your own if the are virtual cards?? Just a thought.

Where can I find these Carnival GC?

Edited by nissach

Does anyone know if you can order gift cards online with a Canadian address? It show Canadian provinces but I can't get it to work! Please tell me the secret to ordering them if you know.

You can only do the egift card from my understanding. My daughter bought us one a couple years ago for a Christmas gift. She gave us a printed copy of the email and we used that.

What sixb0nes said.

You can order on Carnival's official gift card site, but they will not send the actual gift cards to Canada, so it does lead you in a loop whereby you can't finish the purchase. They only issue e-certificates via e-mail for Canada. Once you chose that option, it does work, have done it often.

You can send them to yourself and if a gift, forward to the recipient once gifted. I make my own 'gift cards' to present, then forward the email or you can give them the print out.

Yes, only virtual gift cards work in Canada. My sister (lives in Alberta, Canada) has purchased some for me (in the Northwest Territories of Canada) before. BUT, when I tried to purchase one for her, it would not let me because.....Carnival neglected to even list the territory I live in on their drop down menu. .:mad: I called them to let them know, but this was the second call in a year as they did nothing to correct it the first time.

Edited by Ykgorbie

I've tried to do this also.....I can't find Carnival gift cards on ebay dot ca, but they're on ebay dot com.

So...I could get those? I don't care if they mail me actual gift cards, or just a code for an e-gift card.