Aft Cabins on Fantasia

lc_sail_away

Has anyone been in an aft cabin on the Fantasia? Any photos? On the deck plan the balcony looks a lot bigger than that of a normal balcony cabin. We have been placed in cabin 10259. Normally I would choice a mid ship location so I'm interested in things such as ship movement etc.

thanks in advance - Lynley

I stayed in an aft cabin on deck 9 of the Splendida (sister ship) in January and we didn't feel any movement at all. Our balcony was standard size, but I know the balconies on deck 10 are much bigger. Hope this helps.

Hazel

Just got off the Famtasia last week and had cabin #9244, an aft cabin next to the exterior stair well. I absolutely loved the cabin and leaving the door open each night to hear the wake and enjoy the sunsets was really great. No problem at all with noise or vibrations. Now as far as all other aspects of the cruise, not so good, but more on that will follow with my full review later. Be warned, lots of smoking all over the ship, on the balconies and the rear exterior stairwells. Never s problem with smoke coming in the cabin, but very surprised this was not better regulated.

Good luck. As I said, should not be a problem in your cabin. Last several cruises I have been on out if US since they have tightened guidelines, I never saw that. Maybe just more frequent for me on this cruise since the aft cabins are more secluded, or maybe I t is more then an MSC thing.