Another Legend debarkation question

Does anyone know on what deck and what part of the ship passengers disembark from the Legend when it returns to Seattle from Alaska? I am trying to figure out if we can plan to carry off our own bags (and if we took the stairs- how many flights of stairs we would have to haul luggage down). Delta bumped up our flight departure time and I'm guessing we can get off the ship and to the airport faster if we carry off our own luggage.

As I recall, it's deck 3, and YES, if you do "self debarkation" ie: carry your own bags off the ship, you'll be able to get off earlier than those who check their bags. If you're not in a GREAT hurry, you can go to Guest Services, and request a low debarkation number, if you show them proof of your early flight. Good luck and hope you have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

Edited by SkyMaster

Spirit class is Deck 3.

Since Delta changed your flight. See if there's a better flight. Call and they'll get you on that flight for free, if there are seats available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you all for the responses!

We are on Deck 4 in an aft cabin, so we should be able to get the bags down one flight of stairs.

Our original flight was at 2:15, but Delta changed the Atlanta connection time and we would have missed our connection which was the last flight of the night to Charleston. So they moved our Seattle flight up to noon for free so we could make the connection. But I have been reading about long TSA lines in Seattle and don't want to risk missing the noon flight.

Sounds like self carrying luggage is the way to go. We have a suite and FTTF, but I just want to be sure (I would hate to spend the night in the Atlanta airport :-)

Thank you again!