Reviews

DadTheBigKid

[quote name='DadTheBigKid']Hi all I have tried to post a lengthy review with photos. Does it need to be moderated first as I cannot find it yet? Many Thanks[/quote]Hi DadTheBigKid

I think that reviews posted in the review section are indeed moderated and appear after a few days.
Reviews posted here on the main board (which many have done, incl myself a long time ago) do, of course, appear instantly.

The other difference, unless I am mistaken, is that reviews posted formally cannot be commented upon, praised, further questions asked, or critiqued. Whereas reviews posted here on the main Cunard board do allow all those options of course.

I apologise if I'm mistaken above, hope this helps. VERY much looking forward to reading your words and seeing your photos :)

Peppern is correct, reviews submitted to the formal review section are checked before publication.
You should receive an email once it's published.
You can always repost a new thread here with your review if you like.
I look forward to reading it wherever it appears !

[quote name='pepperrn']Hi DadTheBigKid

I think that reviews posted in the review section are indeed moderated and appear after a few days.
Reviews posted here on the main board (which many have done, incl myself a long time ago) do, of course, appear instantly.

The other difference, unless I am mistaken, is that reviews posted formally cannot be commented upon, praised, further questions asked, or critiqued. Whereas reviews posted here on the main Cunard board do allow all those options of course.

I apologise if I'm mistaken above, hope this helps. VERY much looking forward to reading your words and seeing your photos :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you Ill post a review on here as a new thread as you and Host Hattie suggest.

I will build the bog over the next few days also. :)