Air (Fare) Question

palermo22

Just saw on the AARP website that there are some great air deals to europe for the Fall (like round-trip to London for $500 on Virgin Atlantic). None of this helps us as we did Viking air but thought maybe someone else might benefit if they haven't yet booked their air. Seems like there are also many more cabins available on the ocean cruises so maybe there will be cruise price drops for those still looking. We're all booked and paid in full; I wish now we hadn't been quite so hasty. Good deals come to those who wait (sometimes).

Valerie

Ok, so I know you can't get custom air for the Homelands cruise but we have a post stay that takes us to Oslo and I am assuming we will fly out of there. I'm wondering with Bergen out of the equation if we would qualify for custom air. Anyone have experience with that?

Unfortunately you cannot use the custom air option even if you fly out of Oslo instead of Bergen. They do allow a deviation to Oslo for a $100 deviation fee but you don't have any control over the flights like you would with the Custom Air.

Unfortunately you cannot use the custom air option even if you fly out of Oslo instead of Bergen. They do allow a deviation to Oslo for a $100 deviation fee but you don't have any control over the flights like you would with the Custom Air.

Darn, NOT the answer I wanted, LOL. Thank you!