170 day cruise

kdzkatz

The captain on the NCL Jewel announced an upcoming 170 day cruise on the NCL Star departing Copenhagen in September and eventually ending up in Australia. There will be over 80 ports of call. He announced it at the end of the acrobat show in the theater.

I did not inquire more about it but when I tried to find anything on it online there was nothing. I'm not sure if it is for 2016 or 2017. Has anyone heard anything about this? There is no way I can go but I am curious what the pricing will be.

How much is a Garden Villa for a 170 day cruise! :eek:

The captain on the NCL Jewel announced an upcoming 170 day cruise on the NCL Star departing Copenhagen in September and eventually ending up in Australia. There will be over 80 ports of call. He announced it at the end of the acrobat show in the theater.

I did not inquire more about it but when I tried to find anything on it online there was nothing. I'm not sure if it is for 2016 or 2017. Has anyone heard anything about this? There is no way I can go but I am curious what the pricing will be.

How much is a Garden Villa for a 170 day cruise! :eek:

I don't think they advertise it as one 170 day cruise. For this year I only count 131 days though. Leaving Copenhagen on the 28th of September and reaching Sydney on the 6th of January next year.