Someone on Divina drink pkg clarification please

Mattnvick

....."although we booked two Bella interior cabins, my cabin was entered as Fantastica which meant two non-drinkers .were given a 12 drink package. We thought that was one 12 drink package for the cabin. It turned out to be two 12 drink packages".....

The above quote was from a recent thread from a lady on Divina. We have booked a Fantastic balcony and purchased 4 drink voucher books (2 each for my hubby and I) we thought the 12 book that came with the Fantastica as a perk was not due to start til 2017.

Was the original poster just lucky or are MSC rolling this out early? Could anyone on Divina now or very recently or about to go, that booked a Fantastica confirm for us please?

Unless this also happen to someone else, I am the one that had a computer glitch and was given the 10 drink package that turned out to be 2 - 12 drink coupon books.

One of the books had 12 bound coupons in the book. The other book was a 10 coupon book with 2 loose coupons to bring the number up to 12.

My theory at the time was that the 12 coupon book was being introduced and I received one of the last 10 coupon books.

Unless this also happen to someone else, I am the one that had a computer glitch and was given the 10 drink package that turned out to be 2 - 12 drink coupon books.

One of the books had 12 bound coupons in the book. The other book was a 10 coupon book with 2 loose coupons to bring the number up to 12.

My theory at the time was that the 12 coupon book was being introduced and I received one of the last 10 coupon books.

We were not offered a 10 or 12 drink voucher book we could only purchase them as 18. So I dont think that was the case. As a non drinker were you able to use the vouchers for gelato or pastries or only drinks?

We were not offered a 10 or 12 drink voucher book we could only purchase them as 18. So I dont think that was the case. As a non drinker were you able to use the vouchers for gelato or pastries or only drinks?

Yes, we used the vouchers for the gelato and specialty coffee drinks. I never tried using a voucher for the pastries as the free stuff was very good.