Where are new Legend reviews

sharkaymon

For some reason, unknown to me, most of the reviews on this forum are for Caribbean cruises. The Alaskan cruises have generated far fewer reviews. Sure would like to see reviews on the Alaskan cruises.

Is Carnival Legend the only Carnival ship to sail to Alaska

Alaska season just started in May so there are no 2016 reviews yet.

Last summer Legend was also doing the Alaska routes so you can find review for 2015 in Alaska......

Go to the ports of call....Alaska....there is a pinned thread at the top with 2015 Alaska reviews on it......HTH:)

I just found several of Legend Alaska reviews. However, do not assume everyone posts them at the specific cruise line forum, most appear in the Members Review cruise line section here, which is where I found these.

Granted, they are not the multi-photo novels that often get posted here, but they are concise and to the point. I actually prefer them instead.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=253

Hi! We just got off of the Legend May 31st. Did the 7 night Alaskan cruise that included Glacier Bay. I probably won't do a formal review but feel free to ask questions!

I started a review once. People who do, must really enjoy doing it because it's truly time consuming. I gave it up. Kudos to those who do it.