NCL Breakaway room 13706

npeacemaker

We booked the last available forward facing penthouse for our 9/2017 cruise. The room # is 13706. The room will be 4 people (myself and husband) and our 3 year old twin boys. I've been looking for information on the room and balcony. Is the balcony fully enclosed? Kind of nice to be enclosed with little ones (don't need to worry about climbing) but I also like to have a fresh breeze. Also what is room set up? Is the pull out couch large enough for the boys to share? I'm assuming it will be no issue since they are 3 years old. There is another bed but it comes down from the ceiling that won't work for them (if I had to guess). Wondering if I should keep a look out for another room in this category to come available later on. I hear people change their minds/things come up so another H7 cabin may open up (the cruise is quite a ways away) or should I just keep it and enjoy?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked the last available forward facing penthouse for our 9/2017 cruise. The room # is 13706. The room will be 4 people (myself and husband) and our 3 year old twin boys. I've been looking for information on the room and balcony. Is the balcony fully enclosed? Kind of nice to be enclosed with little ones (don't need to worry about climbing) but I also like to have a fresh breeze. Also what is room set up? Is the pull out couch large enough for the boys to share? I'm assuming it will be no issue since they are 3 years old. There is another bed but it comes down from the ceiling that won't work for them (if I had to guess). Wondering if I should keep a look out for another room in this category to come available later on. I hear people change their minds/things come up so another H7 cabin may open up (the cruise is quite a ways away) or should I just keep it and enjoy?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

click on the blue X by the H7 category in that spread sheet.... that will bring up a slide show, there are photos from that suite in the slide show, and it does show the enclosed balcony.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

click on the blue X by the H7 category in that spread sheet.... that will bring up a slide show, there are photos from that suite in the slide show, and it does show the enclosed balcony.

Glad I stumbled on this thread. Thank you so much for the spreadsheet link. This can come in really handy! Do they have these for other ships as well?

The H7 suites on deck nine are larger and have a bigger balcony than on the other floors. The view from the Bedroom window is not great as you are rather low.

I love the H7.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Glad I stumbled on this thread. Thank you so much for the spreadsheet link. This can come in really handy! Do they have these for other ships as well?

This spreadsheet is awesome for the Breakaway class ships! Wish someone had done one for the Jewel class ships.