snorleling questions

ajb

This is our first cruise and first time in cozumel. :confused: ????which snorkeling excursions to do??? Palancar Reef or Paraiso and Dzul Ha Reefs???? any suggestions whould be great. Thanks, ajb We are cruising with RC, these are two of there excursions.:)

I just recently returned from Cozumel and did an awesome snorkling trip with an independent company named eagleray divers. We had three snorkle spots and the price included a sit down lunch at a restaurant after snorkling. We spent about an hour at each stop. I have been to Cozumel several times and this was the best ever excursions. Raul was our guide, and he was terrific with my less than beginner snorkling sister. I think that the whole trip, which also included drinks and snacks, was $60 pp. I believe their website is:

http://www.eagleraydivers.com

Have a great time!

Darlene

This is our first cruise and first time in cozumel. :confused: ????which snorkeling excursions to do??? Palancar Reef or Paraiso and Dzul Ha Reefs???? any suggestions whould be great. Thanks, ajb We are cruising with RC, these are two of there excursions.:)

You can take a cab direct to Dzul Ha, and spend all the time you want snorkling, It's great there!!! http://cozumelmycozumel.com/Pages/Snorkeling.htm

Archived