Cheers!: Do you get a summary post cruise?

juanarcin

I purchased the Cheers! package for my upcoming cruise on the Vista and am curious how much I will have saved/overspent by the end of the cruise.

So I'm wondering if you get a summary of all your drinks on the last day like a normal bill? or does it just show the cheers package as one item? Ideally it would be awesome to get a calculated list showing how much you saved. But if they don't then I guess I can keep tabs myself and calculate it at the end of the trip.

Does anyone who's purchased it know what I should expect?

I purchased the Cheers! package for my upcoming cruise on the Vista and am curious how much I will have saved/overspent by the end of the cruise.

So I'm wondering if you get a summary of all your drinks on the last day like a normal bill? or does it just show the cheers package as one item? Ideally it would be awesome to get a calculated list showing how much you saved. But if they don't then I guess I can keep tabs myself and calculate it at the end of the trip.

Does anyone who's purchased it know what I should expect?

It comes on your bill but it's just a bunch of 0.00's...unless you're where you have to pay tax. Personally I keep a notepad document on my phone and each time I order a drink I put the actual price of the drink in it. That also helps me keep track of how many drinks I've had.

I was also keeping track on my phone, as to how many I drank. A bartender heard me mention to my husband that I thought I had forgotten to add the last one. He told me they keep up with it and all you have to do is ask, and they will let you know how many you have had. Though, like you, I would really like to keep up with the running total so I can know just what I saved. That, we have to do ourselves. I know I only hit 15 once. And I really tried!:D Will be interesting to see the difference in the new "enhanced". Also, in the old program I didn't realize soda wasn't counted, so, really never got close to 15.:eek

I was also keeping track on my phone, as to how many I drank. A bartender heard me mention to my husband that I thought I had forgotten to add the last one. He told me they keep up with it and all you have to do is ask, and they will let you know how many you have had. Though, like you, I would really like to keep up with the running total so I can know just what I saved. That, we have to do ourselves. I know I only hit 15 once. And I really tried!:D Will be interesting to see the difference in the new "enhanced". Also, in the old program I didn't realize soda wasn't counted, so, really never got close to 15.:eek

Once you get close they'll start to tell you without asking. "This is your 13th drink. You have 2 left".... I know just give me another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can print off your sign and sail receipt from the kiosks. All of your drinks will be listed there as $0.00. This should give you a general idea based on what kind of drinks you had. Generally speaking you need to drink 6-10 drinks to break even, based on cocktails vs wine vs beer.

Edited by doneinne

you have to sign a receipt for each drink, a drink price would say $9.95 and then -$9.95, keep these if your really OCD

That's how I remember the receipts looking.

Extra Tip

Signature