Travel health insurance only?

Is there such a thing as travel health insurance that's not part of a bigger plan? I'd like to have a primary coverage that would pay the medical facility directly vs us having to pay and get reimbursed. Just in case it makes a difference, I'm a US resident. Thanks

geoblue is not sold to residents of Washington State

To Op

I am not aware of any travel insurance company that will pay the healthcare provider directly for services. In rare cases, when the services provided are for major medical/life saving procedures, some insurance providers "may" work something out and pay directly.

Note that even here in the States, when you go to the doctor,, your doctors office directly bills the insurance company "as a courtesy". They don't have to do this

CSA TRAVEL PROTECTION has a Tele-Doctor service that connects you to a specific doctor for your need via phone. That doctor will facilitate local treatment and can pre pay the expenses for you. We used it in France for a respiratory infection that required hospitalization. CSA has a sister company that is dedicated to travel assistance so has 24/7 doctor on call who speaks English.

To get the medical only coverages, you can call CSA and ask for IN TRIP coverages only--they will drop the trip cancellation. I think you can also use http://www.csatravelprotection.com and input $0 trip cost.