Port of Miami to close

Twaincruisers

We are on the Coral 10/25 contacted "Princess" today at 11:45 A.M. they told us: "Port Everglades will be open and that our cruise will be leaving as scheduled" We will be contacting them again (if possible). Have you heard anything different? We are from West Palm Beach FL. and originally lived in NJ

hermancapt800 - Where in NJ? We're in southern New Jersey. I've also called Princess a few times today. Unfortunately each rep you talk to gives different information. As of this evening the girl I talked to said that our cruise will be leaving as scheduled. She also said that there weren't any itinerary changes!!! Although I don't think we'll be going to Grand Cayman or Cozumel. She also didn't know that the Coral this week went to Aruba instead of Grand Cayman or Cozumel.

I'm trying to stay optimistic.

beachlovergirl- we were from North Jersey, Totowa,Wayne area. Unable to get any firm answers about our cruise. Lets keep hoping for the best. Anyway your due in FLL Monday,welcome to our hurricane. Wishing you a safe trip. Going out now to put up our hurricane shutters. Keep us posted if you receive any info. We'll do the same.

I also just called Princess, we are on the Cruise with Beachlovergirl on the Coral this Tuesday, and it is AMAZING that all they tell you is that it is going out as scheduled. It is also RIDICULOUS that they do not have any information on their website. Yesterday morning when I called the Rep swore to me they did, then she left to look when I said they did not. She came back and told me when they did post it, they would post it under the NEWS section!!!!!! How crazy would that be!!!! Who would ever find it. Needless to say, it's not there, it's not anywhere......... But check out RCCL, HAL and Carnival, they ALL have a link right on the front page!

Contacted Princess just two hours ago. They have no info on itt changes delays or cancelations. They said quote "any information on changes would be fowarded to travel agents and the agent would contact us" (big help they are)

Well were shuttered up here in West Palm Fl. hoping for the best. Hope we'll all make our cruise on 10/25.

Archived