Maasdam 14-day thermal suite cost?

cvpends

According to a post in this thread it's about $250 for a couple for 7 days..

Suggest you read post No. 3

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2353688&highlight=thermal+suite+costs

Thank you for your reply, and yes, the information thread is pretty close to what we paid last summer on the Noordam for 7 days -- we paid $229. But I am asking about a 14-day Alaskan cruise on Maasdam, not a 7-day cruise. Hopefully someone here might know about the longer cruises and this specific ship.

Thanks again :)

Thank you for your reply, and yes, the information thread is pretty close to what we paid last summer on the Noordam for 7 days -- we paid $229. But I am asking about a 14-day Alaskan cruise on Maasdam, not a 7-day cruise. Hopefully someone here might know about the longer cruises and this specific ship.

Thanks again :)

There are many threads discussing the thermal suite.. Suggest you try to use the Search function on Cruise Critic & look at several of them to get an idea of the costs for 14 days on the other ships...By using the search function you can get a general idea.. I did not go down all the threads to find anything abut the Maasdam.. Figured you could do that..

Just go to the top of the main page & on the right side where it says "search this forum" click on it.. When the search box comes up put in "Thermal suite 14 days" & you will get lots of different threads..

I found another one where they are discussing paying for 14 days on the Eurodam.. It may give you an general idea of the costs, but it looks like the spa's run specials....

Look at Post No. 2 in this thread..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2011010&highlight=14+day+thermal+suit+cost

Edited by serendipity1499

You might want to look a this thread too: It discusses the Thermal Suites on all the S & R class ships which includes Maasdam, which is an "S" Class ship.

Apparently the Hydoro pools don't bubble..Look at this thread from last year before you spend your $$$.. You may be disappointed..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2278181&highlight=thermal+suite+14+days

Edited by serendipity1499