I have to let this out

I like having things planned out.....My friends think I'm nuts because I already have my vacations planned through the end of next year...not just my cruises either...:)

I don't bother to tell them that I've already pretty much have 2007 taken care of too and am looking into 2008.

These vacations cost lots of money....have to plan, plan, plan! :D

How's 3 cruises in 6 weeks????? We just did:

Serenade 9/18 (Alaska)

Adventure 10/2 (Caribbean)

and leaving Sunday for.....

Voyager 10/30 (Bermuda)

AND.....have two more booked for '06.............

Western Carib and Hawaii....

Life is good............

Congrats on your cruises. I also have two cruises booked (Mex Riviera in Nov) and Pacific Coastal (in May '06). But I also have booked all of my remaining cruises in my head for the rest of the DECADE!

2007 Freedom Of The Seas

2008 Mediterranean Greeks Isles

2009 7-Day Disney Cruise (kids 1st visit to Disneyworld)

Now I'm starting to plan my 2010 cruise, I'm thinking Tahiti or Australia/New Zealand. My hope is that Royal Caribbean will have a ship out there by then. With all the new ships they are building, you can only have so many ships in the Caribbean and Alaska, right??? Otherwise, I will have to book Princess.

Erin,

First, congratulations on finding and wedding the man of your dreams. That must come first. Then comes the cruise. If that is backwards, you don't have the man of your dreams. So much for mentoring.

What cruises are for you, only you can feel.

My first cruise is where I met my lovely DW, other threads will tell the story. It's my second marriage, and she is my friend. Friends come first!

We enjoy cruising and have a few lined up though the end of next spring.

Come join us on one of our adventures. We love people, young and old, and probably have more fun on each and every one of our cruises than anyone that I know.

Again, congratulations!!!

Rick

Erin,

I know how you feel. We are sailing next week on Mariner, and have Jewel ots booked for next year to Scandinavia and the Baltics, up to St. Petersburg in Russia. We are so excited.

My DH thinks I am fixated on these boards, and although he loves to cruise he doesn't understand our need to chat and get info.

Phamer 55 I like the ones in your head. I will have to look into them:D

congrats, Kate

Erin,

I know how you feel. We are sailing next week on Mariner, and have Jewel ots booked for next year to Scandinavia and the Baltics, up to St. Petersburg in Russia. We are so excited.

My DH thinks I am fixated on these boards, and although he loves to cruise he doesn't understand our need to chat and get info.

congrats, Kate

Enjoy your Baltics cruise. I think ours is way before yours, as we have the B2B on the Jewel out of Fort Lauderdale, continuing on to the Baltics.

Rick

Erin,

congrats, Kate

LOL I know how that is! I told my DH2B to join and get on the boards and all he could so was ask, "Why?" He just doesn't get it.

Erin, I know what you mean. I have four booked for next year and my friends don't even want to hear about it! I can't say that I blame them, but like you this is what I choose to spend my money on!

I can help you with the job thing, email me natesfirewife@yahoo.com , I just quit mine three weeks ago!

Misty

Erin, I know what you mean. I have four booked for next year and my friends don't even want to hear about it! I can't say that I blame them, but like you this is what I choose to spend my money on!

I can help you with the job thing, email me natesfirewife@yahoo.com , I just quit mine three weeks ago!

Misty

Oooh! I see you have some adults only cruises booked. That would be nice!

We just had the Adults Only weekend a couple of weeks ago and although it was on a much smaller ship, we had the best time! It was the liveliest (sp?) pool deck I've ever seen. We all had so much fun that we booked onboard for next year. I am still trying to finish up the roll of film so we can get the pictures (evidence, lol) developed.

Misty

Archived