Adventures on the Grandeur, June 4-9, 2016

Hello, glad you've had a great time, sorry about TS Colin! Can you tell me what shows they have on board? I love shows and musicals. We go on July 30th to Bermuda from Baltimore! Can't wait! Love reading all of this tonight [emoji4][emoji924][emoji925]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hello, glad you've had a great time, sorry about TS Colin! Can you tell me what shows they have on board? I love shows and musicals. We go on July 30th to Bermuda from Baltimore! Can't wait! Love reading all of this tonight [emoji4][emoji924][emoji925]

Hey! My wife and I will be on that cruise too! So looking forward to the R&R

Could you post the compass for the week? I have tried to find one but to no avail. We are cruising in 3 weeks. July 2nd

I'd be happy to attemp to post the compasses once I get home June 15th? I still need to find out how to do it.

There are not many shows. There was an Ariel show in the Centrum one night. They had a wonderful violinist and pianist duo. The guy in the Schooner Bar was awful! My compasses are packed until I get home, so I can't tell you anything much more right now.

Thanks for posting about your observations and experiences. We'll be on the Grandeur in less than two weeks on a 9-night New England/Canada itinerary that's RT from Baltimore.

You mentioned the Diamond Lounge....not sure if you're D or D+, but -- if it's the latter -- did you happen to go to the Concierge Club?

The Captain is Trond Holm and the cruise director is John Blair.

I'm only Diamond, so I only used the diamond lounge. It's a bit noisy as it's just portioned off from the South Pacific Lounge. I can say that 2 couples who were D+ used the diamond lounge. It was a small group of fun people and Ina was wonderful!

That's awesome! My best friend and I will be having a girls weekend. We are really looking forward to it, this will be my 1st cruise. [emoji4]

There is a really nice group of Lady G fans found on a page in the "book". You know of 'faces'?! :);)

We will be sailing onGrandeur in a few weeks, and my 9 year old daughter is allergic to gluten. Have you noticed whether common allergens are labelled in Windjammer or on the dinner menus? Thanks so much!

I'm just off grandeur 4th of June mdr was fine for gluten free u get your menu the night before and choose the menu is well lableed in windjammers u need to ask a staff member to point out what's gluten free I couldn't find any gluten free cookies in park they had none so u may want to pack some for her

Gluten free is clearly marked in the dining room. In the windjammer there is a whole section that is gluten free!

I have severe allergies to fish and seafood, plus I have to have a low sodium diet. I let special services know and they let our head waiter know. I order my lunch and dinner the night before and it is all specially prepared for me.

We are gently rocking and rolling, I love it!

They must have changed windjammers over night then because there was no gluten free section on the 26may to 4th June sailing I had to ask every day for my bread French toast and pancakes

How was boarding in Baltimore? Did you board on Deck 2 or is a new ramp up and running?

R&D

It will be sometime before a new ramp is installed.

The accident is still being processed by the parties involved and no official report has been released.