Celebrity Today Dailies for Alaska On the Infinity

teach/2/cruise

Does anyone have the recent Daily Celebrity Today for Alaska on the Infinity? We are sailing in Sept and would love to see them ahead of time. (Plan ahead, means more time to explore on board)

If anyone knows a recent link or can scan and download them here I would greatly appreciate it.

:) ;)

The Alaska North and South bound "Celebrity Today" in-cabin dailies for the Millennium were posted two days ago. I can attach a link when I'm back at my computer if you can't find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Alaska North and South bound "Celebrity Today" in-cabin dailies for the Millennium were posted two days ago. I can attach a link when I'm back at my computer if you can't find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the link to the post for the Northbound Dailies on the Millennium. Know the Infinity does round trip Vancouver to Hubbard and the Millie one way to Seward, but if no one else responds you can at least get an idea of the similar port stops between the two ships:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2364090

Here's the Southbound post link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2364100

The dailies for the Infinity and the Millennium will NOT be the same. They are completely different cruises.

The OP asked for the Infinity and both respondents replied about a different ship?:confused:

Thank you so much. Hopefully they are the same. Did you have a wonderful time? I am sure you did. :) ;)

You are welcome! Hopefully someone has the actual Infinity dailies for you, but if not these will give you some idea for the ports/port activities each ship shares.

We had a spectacular time on the Millie, and really enjoyed our first time in Alaska. I wrote a review and posted photos in the cruisecritic reviews section if you would like to read about it. Here's a link. I'm sure you will enjoy your trip. Bon Voyage!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=535553

We are on July 24 Infinity sailing. I will post full Celebrity Today bulletin each day.

Thank you. Have a wonderful time and take tons of pictures. I am looking forward to our cruise as I am sure you are also. :)

You are welcome! Hopefully someone has the actual Infinity dailies for you, but if not these will give you some idea for the ports/port activities each ship shares.

We had a spectacular time on the Millie, and really enjoyed our first time in Alaska. I wrote a review and posted photos in the cruisecritic reviews section if you would like to read about it. Here's a link. I'm sure you will enjoy your trip. Bon Voyage!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=535553

I can see you had a wonderful time. Thank you for the review. I am looking forward to our cruise. It will be here before we know it. :)

Photosg posted several on his Instagram page. See his live report last week for info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you DanaDanes. I looked at them on Instagram - It was a little difficult to see with these OLD eyes and couldn't enlarge or zoom in. LOL Thanks again!

Thank you DanaDanes. I looked at them on Instagram - It was a little difficult to see with these OLD eyes and couldn't enlarge or zoom in. LOL Thanks again!

You can take a screenshot of the photo on instagram and then, with the phone on your computer or device, you would have the ability to zoom in ... that's what these old eyes had to do.

You can take a screenshot of the photo on instagram and then, with the phone on your computer or device, you would have the ability to zoom in ... that's what these old eyes had to do.

LOL I will try that. And thank you again. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Danadanes posted recent dailies! Was very helpful!

Does anyone have the recent Daily Celebrity Today for Alaska on the Infinity? We are sailing in Sept and would love to see them ahead of time. (Plan ahead, means more time to explore on board)

If anyone knows a recent link or can scan and download them here I would greatly appreciate it.

:) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
There are several in my live report from June 12

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Where do I find this? And are they in large enough print to read? My eyes are old. Would appreciate finding them if they are large enough to read.

• 3 weeks later...