Divina Photo Packages

bizeemomma

Can anyone with experience tell me if the photo packages on Divina are any good? What do they include? It says "video" but is it real video, or just slideshow of your photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We didn't purchase a photo dvd,,we purchased the dvd's from our last Divina sailing. There was a picture of MSC Divina,,a photo cd with 40 photos of MSC Divina and some of the interior spaces onboard. Also,,2 dvd's,,,My Ship and My Excursions The videos are not high definition so they don't look all that great,,,but they are nice to have to relive your sailing!!

Edited by Mikesa1721

I don't really want the ship pictures and video DVD, just pictures of the family taken on the ship.... So would you say getting the 10 photo pack (I think that was the choice) is a better deal?

Edited by bizeemomma

I don't really want the ship pictures and video DVD, just pictures of the family taken on the ship.... So would you say getting the 10 photo pack (I think that was the choice) is a better deal?

If a photo cd is provided along with the 10 photo pack that would be a good deal,,this way you can print more of your pics at home if you wanted to,,,,:)

Edited by Mikesa1721

we took the 10 pic deal and it is a really good one. you get all the pictures you chose on a cd. if you choose to buy any more than 10 or bigger ones, they make you a good deal for those too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We just returned from the Divina on 5/28 and had pre-purchased the 10-photo package which was supposed to include a CD. During the cruise we had about 40 photos taken. We chose the best 10 for the package and the photo people tried to tell us our package did not include the CD. We firmly reminded them that our package was pre-purchased before the sailing and did include a CD. When we got home, the CD given to us not only included the 10-photos we chose, but also included all the photos taken of us. It was a nice surprise. We thought it was well worth the $59 we paid.

We are sailing on the Divina on January 19, 2016. The pre-order for the 10 photo package says per person. So, for example, it is me, my two kids, and hubby. Does this mean that it is $59 for each of us (total $236), $59 per adult (total $118), or just once (total $59) for 10 photo and the disc?

Does this also include the "formal" photos that they usually take on board where everyone is staged with a backgoroud? TIA

This is my experience from April: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49685882&postcount=33

We paid $99 for what turned out to be 10 8x10s and that did not include the CD. I still consider that a good deal compared to normal cruise ship pricing. If it is $59 for 10 8x10s, with or without the CD, that is a heck of a deal. It costs $3 to print an 8x10 at Walmart here.

I am tempted to grab this for my Seaside bookings, but the website currently is telling me my booking number is invalid. :(